Macpage LLC provides tax compliance and consulting services to more than 2,000 individuals and over 1,000 businesses, trusts and estates, nonprofit organizations and governmental entities.
Our tax accountants and attorneys average 12 years of professional experience, and provide a hands-on, integrated approach to business owners that considers the impact of transactions on personal tax liability to support the best tax and financial decisions.
Individual, trust and estate clients benefit from our relationship-centered approach. We earn your trust by listening to what matters to you, and proactively working together to respond to ever-changing income and estate rules, and resolve issues. Our intent always is to help you identify and accomplish your income, gift and estate planning objectives.
- Business succession and estate planning
- Cost segregation to accelerate depreciation deductions
- Income tax projections
- Formation and choice of entity
- Purchase or sale of a business
- Quickbooks training
- Representation during IRS and state income tax examinations
- Retirement plan and employee benefit plan consulting
- State and local tax consulting
- Property and sales tax compliance
- Strategies for managing passive losses
- Structuring like-kind exchanges
- Tax planning and preparation for:
- Trusts and Estates
- Valuations of closely-held businesses